Friday, August 7, 2026

GOD ALPHA OMEGAIM, MANNA MAN

Alleluia!

GOD SALEM!  If dau doeth notten for me, notten cometh dau insideth rightfuleth blezzion efforts! Eshie! 

Why, Doeth notten, dau canst haveth netton offers efforteth unto dae spiriteth bleszion coffers; doeth dau notten seateth upon churches bencheth offereth, prayest for blezzoin efforteth notten; doeth notten receiveth notten mercifuleth; Everlasting GOD Salemae: Tei shi, tsu nii, no hie kae ha boh! Akpa, Anihao bosomae ye mi hei! Eshie! Abamlim ye Hedjorle Mlim! Nyogbo Ji Mi! Alpha Omegaim Righteousness; Abamlim Ahaboh! I AM Everlasting Lifeth! Yaaye Hedjorle Mlim! Allahe Allafia!

Be dau effortae phattonae insideth ajajeo efforts; they are not insideth dae paths, they cometh insideth offers; they are noteth offers at this timeth; jeikpo yaanye ebaahi, they are insideth offers! Yaaye Hedjorle Mlim! Know that I AM GOD, I HAVETH SPOKEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MIJI MAWU YEHOWAH - ABAMIIN AHABOH!: GOD ALPHA OMEGAIM, MANNA MAN

MIJI MAWU YEHOWAH - ABAMIIN AHABOH!: GOD ALPHA OMEGAIM, MANNA MAN : Alleluia! GOD SALEM!  If dau doeth notten for me, notten cometh dau insi...